Tuesday 17 December 2013

White Out







Wearing a white skort from the markets, white knit jumper from Factorie, white singlet from Cotton On, Shoes of ebay, Socks from Cotton On, Watch from Valleygirl, Clutch from Petalily Boutique.
On Monday I wore all black on Tuesday it seemed to make sense to wear all white. Before I put on my white trainer style shoes I was wearing a pair of platform jellies which rubbed like hell and I now am walking with a limp. Lesson: Always choose the comfy pair of shoes above the attractive but painful pair. In other news I got a haircut! Whaddya guys think? If you guys have any post suggestions just let me know, it would be great to hear from you.
Claire
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much! You have the best taste x

    http://paisla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete