Saturday 9 November 2013

Casual









Jeans- Lee from General Pants and Co, Top- Ebay, Shoes- Rubi Shoes, Watch- American Apparel, Necklace- River Island
Inbetween the agressive spurts of rain, we went out to take some of these pictures. I was planning to do a more summery outfit fit for the hot weather we've been having lately, but clearly it was not to be. So I dug out the jeans from the hidden crevasses of my winter wardrobe, I have been really wanting a good pair of boyfriend jeans but sadly due to lack of funds I have made do with rolling up my cirrent pair of jeans. I'm also wearing my Celine tee from ebay and a pair of Rubi Shoes boots. Comfy but casual, the type of outfit you can move in and relax in. A favorite all rounder.
I hope you all are doing great and please go follow me on Bloglovin!
Claire
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment