Wednesday 14 August 2013

Getting Crafty

So, I've been thinking that I need some more clothes. Okay so maybe I don't need them but really really want them so i'm thinking of setting up my own online boutique. I would probably sell things such as glitter socks, handmade purses, graphic tees, necklaces, bracelets etc. What do you guys think? Please spread the word about this, it will be called The Moon And Its Craters same as this blog. Also please follow on Intagram: @themoonanditscraters for updates and info about purchasing. Hopefully it will be up and running in no time!
Just in case you need more convincing here are some pictures of the type of things I'll sell



Just to give you an idea....this will be the starting products working up to tutu skirts etc.
Let me know your thoughts, and make sure you follow me and spread the word around
x

1 comment: